This x That:
- AG Eric Holder says there are no credible threats against US ahead of 9/11 anniversary. See Also: TIME: Beyond 9/11.
- Police arrest 35-year-old man in connection with phone hacking scandal, question Guardian journalist re: phone-hacking investigation leaks.
- RIP: Michael S. Hart, Project Gutenberg founder, dead at 64.
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry cuts firefighting budget, berates federal government for not doing enough to help put out wildfires.
- Follow Up: Serial Butt Slasher allegedly identified, may have fled.
- More of the Story Behind Exit Through the Gift Shop.
Look At This:
- Gaddafi home video surfaces as search for tyrant continues.
- Veteran journalist Andrea Mitchell reveals her breast cancer live on the air.
- Ali Lohan reportedly bought herself a new face.
- NewsFeed: Judge Rejects New DNA Review in Amanda Knox Appeal.
- Tea x Time List: 11 Little-Known Meanings Behind Abbreviations in Company Names.
- Above: “I wish the English language had more interesting characters” by Mcianco Punto. (via.)
make a fool of yourself, let go, have fun! :)
the world’s a colorful blur…
para andrea y alguien mas… fuck mexico! (also, fuck el salvador and its lack of good colleges which is the reason we have to be apart :S!)
El rescate del health card de la titi! El chef Agustin! Benihana! y una noche verdaderamente INOLVIDABLE! jajaja